Fiber Laser Cutting Solutions
United Performance Metals is laser focused on precision performance. Our state-of-the-art 6kw fiber laser is 3 times faster than conventional CO2 lasers, bringing your cut metal to you more efficiently than ever before.
- Fiber laser finish means tighter tolerances and superior finish quality
- Non-clamping, leading edge technology allows for better sheet utilization
- Quick set-up times and low maintenance equal repeatable, reliable performance
At UPM, Precision Performance is in Our Fiber!
CO2 Laser Cutting Solutions
We deliver material that is custom cut to your exact specifications. UPM offers laser cut material in a variety of thicknesses and tolerances.Whether you choose our new fiber laser or traditional CO2 laser, UPM has a variety of cutting services to save you time and money.
- Streamline your manufacturing process by receiving product ready to weld, form or bend
- Reduce scrap by only paying for the metal you use
- Increase profits by reducing the administrative burden of managing multiple sources
- Reverse-engineering and inspection equipment ensures cut parts are delivered to your exact specifications
Leveling and Deburring
- Flatten for accuracy with our Arku EcoMaster, flattening parts and preparing them subsequent processing
- Uniformly deburr and finish the edges of laser cut machined parts with our Timesaver
- United Performance Metals laser cell has gained approval from Pratt & Whitney as a qualified source authorized to perform Laser Beam Metal Removal in accordance with PWA 119-1 & 2.
- Our laser cell has been audited and certified to the requirements of the National Aerospace Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003). View Certificate
- United Performance Metals has been awarded a GE Transportation Aviation Special Process Certification for Laser Machining/Cutting (EE02, S-422). View Certificate